Focus Blended Oil - Ancient Living
Get rid of scattered thoughts and balance your mind with this exquisite blend of essential oils. Stay calm and focused while overcoming negative thought patterns and giving you a confidence.Individual Oil Benefits:Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Vertiver Oil, Neroli Oil, Basil Oil, Cardamom oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Ginger Oil, Black Pepper Oil.
1. Lavender Oil:
1. Improve concentration Because of its ability to stabilize mood, reduce anxieties, and help calm the nervous system, Lavender has been reported by many to help improve the ability to concentrate by reducing other symptoms that can distract thought and the ability to focus.
2. Lavender oil has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves, relieving tension, depression, panic, hysteria and nervous exhaustion in general and is effective for headaches, migraines and insomnia.
3. In vapor therapy, lavender oil can be useful for dizziness, sleeplessness (also in children), headaches, depression, trauma, anxiety, hysteria, fear, nightmares, irritability and nervous tension. Apart from that it can assist to lift depression, help in crisis situations, sooth irritability and relieve stress and thereby help with tense muscles and muscle spasms
4. Lavender is used for restlessness, insomnia, nervousness, and depression.
5. A refreshing note to a tired mind lavender has been named as one of the most useful of the essences for the relief of anxiety and stress.
2. Rosemary Oil:
1. Rosemary: stimulates the mind and improves memory.
2. Rosemary oil has a pronounced action on the brain and the central nervous system and is wonderful for clearing the mind and mental awareness, while having excellent brain stimulant properties, as well as improving memory.
3. In vapor therapy, rosemary oil can be helpful for congestion, alcohol over-indulgence, overwork, sinusitis and mental and physical tiredness. It furthermore stimulates the brain, improves memory and promotes clear thinking.
3. Vertiver Oil:
1. Vetiver oil calms and soothes the mind and helps to dispel anger, hysteria and irritability and neurotic behavior can also be reduced, as stress and tension is reduced.
2. It revitalizes the body and helps with mental and physical exhaustion and is also used for general aches and pains, especially for rheumatism, arthritis and muscular pain, while relieving insomnia.
4. Neroli Oil:
1. Neroli oil not only smells exquisite, but can also relax and calm the nervous system.
2. Neroli oil is very relaxing and can relieve chronic anxiety, depression, fear, shock and stress.
5. Basil Oil:
1. Basil Oil helps relieve headaches.
2. It is used to clear the mind and relieve intellectual fatigue, while giving clarity and mental strength.
3. In vapor therapy, basil oil can be used for migraines, headaches and to help increase concentration and clear the mind.
6. Cardamom oil:
1. It helps break up mucus and congestion in sinuses and lungs. It is also beneficial for those suffering from asthma or bronchitis.
2. It has also been used widely for its expectorant benefits to break up mucus and congestion in the bronchia, lungs, and sinuses.
7. Eucalyptus Oil:
1. The oil is also effective against bacteria - especially staphylococci, and has a refreshing and stimulating action on the mind, helping to improve concentration.
2. It soothes inflammation and eases mucus, clearing the head from the stuffiness of colds and hay fever.
3. Eucalyptus oil uses have long been known to include anything regarding the respiratory system, including during asthma attacks, bronchitis infections, colds, and more.
8. Ginger Oil:
1. In vapor therapy, it can be used to help relieve catarrh, lethargy, nausea, colds, flu, feeling of loneliness and loss of libido.
9. Black Pepper Oil:
1. Aromatically, black pepper essential oil helps people to examine things with clarity and honesty.