Boorelu Festive Sweet By Vellanki Foods
Boorelu is associated with the famous Indian festivity, Sankranti. The Indian sweet recipe symbolises joy and festivity at Andhra Pradesh. These golden brown balls are just not tasty but also aromatic. Boorelu is also served to Goddess Laxmi and Durga during Diwali and Navratri.
Boorelu is also known as Poornam Boorelu or Poornalu in Andhra Pradesh. With a crunchy exterior and soft filling, these sweets are unique in taste. These deep-fried sweet balls are made with
• Rice flour
• Sunflower Oil
The Boorelu prepared at Vellanki Foods is far better to be served to kids because these are safe for health.
Vellanki Foods preserves the authentic taste of Boorelu. The sweet balls from this famous confectionary brand are so famous because of the following reasons.
• 100% vegetarian.
• Shelf life of 10 days.
• Made in a hygienic environment.
• Available in 500gm, 1kg & 2kg packets.
• Prepared with best quality Bengal gram and rice flour.
Get the best taste of Boorelu by following the below tips.
• Keep at a cool and dry place.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Do not refrigerate the sweet balls.
• Heat and serve as Boorelu tastes best when warm.