Kaju Deep Festive Sweet By Dadu's
Kaju Deep is a signature dish from the Dadu’s. The sweets are diya shaped, that is, these are designed as the traditonal Indian oil lamps or Diwali diyas. Diwali is the Festival of Lights and for this reason, these kaju deep are perfect for this festival.
Dadu’s Kaju Deep are dense and semi-soft in nature. This dessert recipe comes with a buttery taste and is filled with light sweetness. Kaju Deep are made with-
• Cashew nuts
Dadu’s is a renowned confectionery brand from Hyderabad. The Kaju Deep available at the store
• Comes with a shelf life of 10 days.
• Are prepared with high-quality cashew nuts.
• Are prepared and packed fresh after receiving the order.
• Are available in 500gm and 1kg packets.
• Are not fragile in nature, so they can be sent to long distances.
• 100% vegetarian so it can be served to God.
• Available in attractive sweet boxes and can be sent directly to the recipient's address.
Keep the Kaju Deep fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Keep in refrigerator or at a cool and dry place.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.