Dr. Reckeweg Kali Muriaticum Dilution
Dr. Reckeweg Kali Muriaticum Dilution 11 ml
Kali Muriaticum is also known chemically as Potassium Chloride. This is a Tissue Salt remedy used homeopathically for a number of conditions.
It is used curatively for the following conditions:
- Dandruff with white crusts.
- Headache due to sinusitis
- Clear up acne
- Good for blisters with white discharge.
- Dry white flour-like scaly skin with crusts and white discharge.
- Children's eczema when it happens on the face
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Kali Muriaticum:
- Take 5 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take them 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians' guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Kali Muriaticum:
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition
Note: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location changes. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.