Organic India Tulsi Green Tea Ashwagandha 25 Tea Bags
Certified Organic, Stress Reliever, Refreshing
Organic India Tulsi Green Tea Ashwagandha is considered one of the best choices for a healthy- herbal living. The tea is based on natural herbs. Every sip of this tea can refresh the body and mind. Users can have Organic India Tulsi Green Tea Ashwagandha at any time of the day or night.
Type: Tea leaves
Package content: 25 tea bags. Every bag has 2gm of tea.
Organic India Tulsi Green Tea Ashwagandha is an all- natural product. The tea is made with
• Green tea
Organic India Tulsi Green Tea Ashwagandha is enriched with phytonutrients and antioxidants. The tea is known to safeguard the body from the following health concerns.
• Protects the heart
• Detoxifies the body
• A powerhouse of vitality
• An instant energy booster
• Supports the immune system
• Protects the damage caused by free radicals
• The refreshing flavours of lemongrass is an addition to the natural wellness offered by this tea
Organic India is an answer for people who look for a herbal way of living. The brand is known to use organic materials to enrich the soil and produce food items. Organic India is a certified brand, well known for its herbal products. The Tulsi Green Tea Ashwagandha from the brand comes with the following characteristics.
• 100% vegetarian
• Delicious and aromatic
• The tea bags ate biodegradable and staple free
• Comes with a shelf life of 24 months from the date of manufacture
Direction to use
Organic India Tulsi Green Tea Ashwagandha should be used in the following ways to enjoy the best flavour.
• Use 1 infusion bag in 1 cup of tea
• Pour only boiled water in the cup
• Dip the tea bag in cup for 3-5 minutes
• If desired, natural sweetener can be added
Organic India Tulsi Green Tea Ashwagandha should be kept fresh and moist free. Follow the below steps to store it.
• Keep at a cool and dry place
• Do not expose to direct sunlight
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.