Patanjali Aloevera Moisturizing Cream is a herbal beauty product. The moisturizer is prepared as per Ayurveda principles.
Fragrance: Light powdery.
Suitable for: All skin type.
Season: Can be used all through the year; great for harsh winters.
• Olive oil
• Aloe vera
• Shea butter
• Wheat germ
Patanjali is a renowned brand in the market of wellness and beauty products. The Patanjali aloe vera moisturising cream
• Comes with a shelf life of 2 years.
• Can be used to keep hands soft besides the face.
• Spreads nicely through the skin and is easy to apply.
• Is not known to have any Paraben and silicon.
• It is easy to apply and gets easily absorbed.
• The cream comes in a plastic tube and is travel friendly.
Direction To Use
Patanjali aloe vera moisturising cream should be applied daily, be it winter or summer.
• Wash the face.
• Pat dry with a clean face towel.
• Apply the moisturiser in a circular.
• Apply 2-5 gram daily on the face.
• It should be applied at least 2 times a day.
Patanjali aloe vera moisturising cream can be kept fresh and usable for long by following the below tips.
• Keep the content in the available air-sealed tube.
• Do not expose the content to direct sunlight.
Patanjali aloe vera moisturising cream is only for external use.
Legal Disclaimer:The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.