Patanjali Gandhak Rasayan
Patanjali Gandhak Rasayan: 50 Gm
Patanjali Gandhak Rasayan is a herbals and ayurvedic medicine .
- Gandaka (Sulphurium),
- Ghee oil (Ghee),
- Treated with decoctions,
- Grass juices and cow's milk; Chaturdjat broth:
- Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum),
- Patra (Cinnamomum tamala),
- Cardamom (Cardamomum),
- Mesua ferrea (Mesua ferrea);
- Other herbal decoctions: Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia),
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula),
- Amla (Emblica officinalis),
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica);
- Juices: Bhringraj (Eclipta alba),
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale).
How to use
As directed by the physician.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition
Note: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients