Dry Fruit Jaggery Pootharekulu Sweet By G. Pulla Reddy
Pulla Reddy Dry Fruit Paper Sweet is a thin sheet of rice paper. It is stuffed with different variants. The fillings can be of sugar, jaggery, dry fruits, or even chocolate powder. This pack of Pulla Reddy Dry Fruit Paper Sweet is made with
- Dry fruits
- Powdered sugar
- Jiya biyyam (a type of rice)
Pulla Reddy or G. Pulla Reddy is a well-known brand in the market of traditional Indian sweets and snacks. Pulla Reddy was founded in 1948. It is located in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. Pulla Reddy Dry Fruit Paper Sweet
- Is 100% vegetarian
- Has a long shelf life of 15 days from the date of packing
- Comes in small and large packets of 5, 10 and 15
- Is available in a gift pack. The sweets can be directly sent to the recipient address
- Way to have
- Dip the Pulla Reddy Dry Fruit Paper Sweet in jaggery to get the best taste.
Pulla Reddy Dry Fruit Paper Sweet stays fresh and edible for a long if the below steps are followed.
- Do not refrigerate
- Keep in an airtight jar
- Store at a cool and dry place
Shelf Life: 15 Days
- Pieces (1 kg) : 25 Approx.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.