Mohanthal By Pulla Reddy
Mohanthal, a traditional Indian sweet, is crafted from besan, ghee, and sugar. It's often enhanced with spices and nuts, making it a popular choice during religious festivals like Diwali and Krishna Janamashtami or as a temple offering (prasad). Named after the beloved Hindu God Krishna, Mohanthal holds a special place in the hearts of devotees.
- Pulla Reddy Mohanthal, 100% Vegetarian, Perfect Blend of Milk, Besan and Ghee, Available in 500 gm, 1 kg & 2 kg Packets
The Mohanthal from Pulla Reddy is a rich creamy sweet delicacy with nutty flavors of almonds and pistachios from the desert lands of Gujarat and Rajasthan.
- 100% vegetarian product.
- Comes with a shelf life of 7 days.
- Available in 500 gm, 1 kg, and 2 kg packs.
- Soft creamy texture which melts in the mouth.
- These can be sent directly to the recipient’s address.
- Ideal for gifting loved ones during occasions and celebrations.
- These can also be offered to deities during worship at home and at temples.
- No added preservatives or artificial coloring or synthetic flavoring substances.
- These appear cube-shaped with a topping of sliced pistachios and almonds.
The yummy delightful Mohanthal is made from the below natural ingredients:
- Gram flour
- Nutmeg powder
- Green cardamom powder
You will be able to retain the creamy and soft texture of the Mohanthal by following the below tips:
- Keep in a cool dry place.
- Keep these in airtight containers.
Shelf life: 7 Days
- Pieces Per(kg) - 20 Approx.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.