Vaidyaratnam Hinguvachadi Choornam
Vaidyaratnam Hinguvachadi Choornam: 50 gm
Vaidyaratnam Hinguvachadi Choornam is an Ayurvedic formulation. This herbal decoction may be useful in breathing problems.
Ideal for: Adults
Type: Herbal decoction
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 50gm in an airtight sachet
Vaidyaratnam Hinguvachadi Choornam is enriched with herbal goodness. It is made with
- Rock salt
- Black salt
- Carom seeds
- Long pepper
- Black pepper
- Greater galangal
- Ceylon leadwort
- Sodium chloride
- Indian moonseed
- Spiked ginger lily
- Sodium carbonate
- East Indian globe thistle
Vaisyaratnam Oushadhasala was established in 1941. This institute is located at Ollur and is known to follow Kerala Ayurveda for its products. The company at present manufactures 500 classical and 150 proprietary products. Vaidyaratnam Hinguvachadi Choornam
- Is 100% herbal
- Is made with the best quality ingredients
- Is not known to have adverse effects on the user
- Comes with a long shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture
Vaidyaratnam Hinguvachadi Choornam should be consumed after consulting an Ayurvedic physician. Generally, the below steps are followed to have the decoction.
- Have the decoction 3 times in a day
- Take 2-3 grams of the powder per day
- Take the decoction along with buttermilk or warm water
- Take the Vaidyaratnam Hinguvachadi Choornam after having food
Vaidyaratnam Hinguvachadi Choornam stays fresh and usable for long if the below tips are followed.
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Keep in an airtight container after unsealing the pack
- Keep away from children
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
Note: May contain additional ingredients. The product description is for information purpose only and it is always better to consume/use products after reading the labels on the products or prescribed by the physician.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.