Vaidyaratnam kapikachu Choornam
Vaidyaratnam Kapikachu Choornam 100 gm
Vaidyaratnam Kapikachu Choornam is an Ayurvedic formulation. This herbal decoction gets its name from its main ingredient, Kapikachu.
Ideal for: Adults
Type: Herbal decoction
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 100gm in an air-sealed packet
Vaidyaratnam Kapikachu Choornam is enriched with natural goodness. It is made with Mucuna pruriens or Velvet Beans. This is a type of creeping vine and is natural supplement.
Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala was established in 1941. Located at Ollur, this pharmaceutical company follows Kerala Ayurveda to manufacture its wide range of herbal supplements. Vaidyaratnam Kapikachu Choornam
- Is 100% herbal
- Is made with the best quality ingredients
- Is not known to contain chemical preservatives
- Is not known to have adverse effects on the user
- Comes with a long shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture
Vaidyaratnam Kapikachu Choornam should be consumed after consulting an Ayurvedic physician. Generally, the below steps are followed to have the decoction.
- Have the decoction twice a day
- Take 8gm of the Vaidyaratnam Kapikachu Choornam per day
- Mix the choornam with warm milk or any appropriate medha
Vaidyaratnam Kapikachu Choornam stays fresh and usable for long if the below tips are followed.
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
Note: May contain additional ingredients. The product description is for information purpose only and it is always better to consume/use products after reading the labels on the products or prescribed by the physician.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.