Vaidyaratnam Karpooradi Choornam
Vaidyaratnam Karpooradi Choornam, 100% Herbal, For Chronic Respiratory Issues, 50gms
Vaidyaratnam Karpooradi Choornam is an Ayurvedic formulation. This herbal decoction may be used to treat chronic respiratory issues. It is also known as Karpuradi choornam and Karpuradi choorna.
Ideal for: Adults
Type: Herbal decoction
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 50gm in an air-sealed sachet
Vaidyaratnam Karpooradi Choornam is enriched with herbal goodness. It is made with
- Long pepper
- Black pepper
- Ceylon ironwood
- Chinese star anise
Vaidyaratnam Karpooradi Choornam may help to balance Kapha and Vata dosha. It may also help the user in the following health issues.
- Loss of appetite
- Breathing problems
- Chronic respiratory issues
- May be taken to maintain cardiac health
Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala is a well-known name in the market of herbal supplements. The company is known for approximately 500 classical and 150 proprietary Ayurvedic formulations. It was founded in 1941 and since then has been known for its premium products. Vaidyaratnam Karpooradi Choornam
- Is 100% herbal
- Is made with the best quality ingredients
- Is not known to have adverse effects on the user
- Comes with a long shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture
Vaidyaratnam Karpooradi Choornam should be consumed after consulting an Ayurvedic physician. Generally, the below steps are followed to have the decoction.
- Take the supplement after meals
- Take the decoction once or twice a day
- Mix with an equal amount of water and sugar before consumption
- Take 1-3 grams of the Vaidyaratnam Karpooradi Choornam per day
Vaidyaratnam Karpooradi Choornam stays fresh and usable for long if the below tips are followed.
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.