Vaidyaratnam Kurunji Kuzhambu Leham
Vaidyaratnam Kurunji Kuzhambu Leham, 100% Herbal: 500 gm
Vaidyaratnam Kurunji Kuzhambu Leham is a proprietary Ayurvedic supplement. This herbal decoction is traditionally used for post-natal care. As the name suggests, the key ingredient of the supplement is Kurunji or Kurchi.
Ideal for: Adults
Type: Herbal supplement
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 500gm in an airtight jar
Vaidyaratnam Kurunji Kuzhambu Leham is enriched with herbal goodness. This herbal decoction is made with beneficial herbs, which include
- Long pepper
- Curry leaves
- Black pepper
- Karun kurinji
- Bakuchi seeds
- Black oil plant
- Malabar tamarind
- False black pepper
Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala was founded in 1941. This Ayurvedic institute is located at Ollur, Kerala. It is known for its high-end herbal supplements. Vaidyaratnam follows Kerala Ayurveda and Asthavaidya tradition to manufacture the products. Vaidyaratnam Kurunji Kuzhambu Leham
- Is 100% herbal
- Is made with the best quality ingredients
- Is not known to have negative effects on the user
- Comes with a long shelf life of 3 years from the date of manufacture
Vaidyaratnam Kurunji Kuzhambu Leham should be consumed after consulting an Ayurvedic physician. Generally, the below tips are followed to have the decoction.
- Take the supplement twice a day
- Take 1 tablespoon of the powder each day
- Continue the medication for 2-3 months for effective results
Vaidyaratnam Kurunji Kuzhambu Leham stays fresh and usable for long if the below tips are followed.
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Keep in the provided airtight jar
- Keep away from children
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
Note: May contain additional ingredients. The product description is for information purposes only and it is always better to consume/use products after reading the labels on the products or as prescribed by the physician.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.