Vaidyaratnam Musaleekhadiradi Kashayam
Vaidyaratnam Musaleekhadiradi Kashayam, For Gynecological Issues, 100% Herbal: 200 ml
Vaidyaratnam Musaleekhadiradi Kashayam is an herbal product. This Ayurvedic formulation is generally used in gynecological disorders. This herbal supplement is also called Musli Khadiradi.
Type: Herbal supplement
Ideal for: Children and adults
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 200ml in an airtight bottle
Vaidyaratnam Musaleekhadiradi Kashayam is an all-natural product. It is made with
- Cutch tree
- Devil’s weed
- Malabar plum
- Goldeneye grass
- Indian gooseberry
Vaidyaratnam Musaleekhadiradi Kashayam may be useful in the following health issues.
- Excessive bleeding
- Excess vaginal discharges
- This Ayurvedic tonic may even balance Kapha and Pitta dosha
Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala was founded in 1941. This Ayurvedic institute is established at Ollur, Kerala. Vaidyaratnam follows Ashtavaidya tradition and Kerala Ayurveda to manufacture its products. Vaidyaratnam Musaleekhadiradi Kashayam
- Is easy to use
- Is 100% herbal
- Is a biosafe natural product
- Is made with the best quality ingredients
- Is not known to have negative effects on the user
- Comes with a long shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture
Vaidyaratnam Musaleekhadiradi Kashayam should be consumed after consulting an Ayurvedic physician. Generally, the below steps are followed to have the decoction.
- Take 5-10ml of the tonic per day
- Have the supplement once or twice a day
- Take the tonic along with honey as adjuvant
- Have the decoction before meals or on an empty stomach
Vaidyaratnam Musaleekhadiradi Kashayam stays fresh and usable for long if the below tips are followed.
- Shake well before use
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Color of the product may vary depending on the processing season
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.