Vaidyaratnam Pachanamrutham Kashayam
Vaidyaratnam Pachanamrutham Kashayam, For Indigestion, 100% Herbal: 200 ml
Vaidyaratnam Pachanamrutham Kashayam is an Ayurvedic formulation. Pachana means digestion in Sanskrit and hence this herbal decoction may be useful in digestive issues. It is also called Amrutottara Kashaya or Amrutottar Kashay.
Type: Herbal supplement
Ideal for: Adults and children
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 200ml in an airtight bottle
Vaidyaratnam Pachanamrutham Kashayam is an all-natural potent. This classical herbal potent is made with
- Green chireta
- Indian moonseed
- Common nutsedge
- Heart-leaved moonseed
- Fragrant swamp mallow
Vaidyaratnam Pachanamrutham Kashayam is known for its anti-microbial properties. It may also act as
- An immunity booster
- Strengthen the digestive system
It may be also useful in the following health issues.
- Loss of appetite
- Various types of fevers caused due to severe indigestion
- Various types of rheumatic issues that affect the lower part of the body
Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala was founded in 1941. Established at Ollur, Kerala, this Ayurvedic institute follows Ashtavaidya Tradition to prepare its high-end herbal products. Vaidyaratnam Pachanamrutham Kashayam
- Is easy to use
- Is 100% herbal
- Is made with the best quality ingredients
- Is not known to have negative effects on the user
- Comes with a long shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture
Vaidyaratnam Pachanamrutham Kashayam should be consumed after consulting an Ayurvedic physician. Generally, the below steps are followed to have the decoction.
- Take 12-24ml of the tonic per day
- Add an equal amount of water to the tonic
- Have light food when under the medication
- Have the decoction before meals; preferably at 6-7 am and 6-7 pm
Vaidyaratnam Pachanamrutham Kashayam stays fresh and usable for long if the below tips are followed.
- Shake well before use
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Color of the product may vary depending on the processing season
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.