Vaidyaratnam Sahacharadi Kashayam
Vaidyaratnam Sahacharadi Kashayam, For Hemiplegia, 100% Herbal: 200 ml
Vaidyaratnam Sahacharadi Kashayam is an Ayurvedic formulation. This decoction is traditionally used for hemiplegia.
Type: Herbal tonic
Gender: Men and women
Ideal for: Adults and children
Package content: 200ml in an airtight bottle
Vaidyaratnam Sahacharadi Kashayam is an all-natural decoction. It is made with
- Himalayan cedar
- Bristly blue barleria
Vaidyaratnam Sahacharadi Kashayam is considered useful in Vata related disorders. It may be useful to the user in the following health issues.
- Joint stiffness
- Muscle cramps
- Muscle wasting
- Intervertebral disc
- Other rheumatic disorders
- Pain associated with varicose veins
- Pain associated with hip and lower back
Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala was founded in 1941. Established in Ollur, Kerala, the brand is known for its premium and hygienic herbal supplements. The institute is one of the rare Ayurvedic institutes following Ashtavaidya Tradition to prepare the decoction. Vaidyaratnam Sahacharadi Kashayam
- Is easy to use
- Is 100% herbal
- Is a bio-safe natural product
- Is made with the best quality ingredients
- Is not known to have negative effects on the user
- Comes with a long shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture
Vaidyaratnam Sahacharadi Kashayam should be consumed after consulting an Ayurvedic physician. Generally, the below steps are followed to have the decoction.
- Have the decoction twice a day
- Adults may take 10-15ml of the tonic a day
- Children may take 5-10ml of the tonic a day
- Take the tonic before meals or in empty stomach
- Add 3 times more lukewarm water in the tonic before consumption
- The tonic is generally given for 6-8 weeks for effective results
Vaidyaratnam Sahacharadi Kashayam stays fresh and usable for long if the below tips are followed.
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Keep in an airtight container
- Keep away from children
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.