Vaidyaratnam Shaddaranam Choornam
Vaidyaratnam Shaddaranam Choornam 50 gm
Vaidyaratnam Shaddaranam Choornam is an herbal formulation. The supplement gets its name from the Sanskrit word, Sadh meaning six; it is made with six herbal ingredients. It is also traditionally used in India for rheumatic complaints.
Ideal for: Adults
Type: Herbal supplement
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 50gm in an air-sealed sachet
Vaidyaratnam Shaddaranam Choornam is an all-natural supplement. It is made with
- Kurchi- Telli cherry
- Ativisha- Indian Atees
- Patha- Indian Moonseed
- Chitraka- Ceylon Leadwort
- Haritaki- Chebulic Myrobalan
Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala was founded in 1941. The institute is at Ollur and follows Kerala Ayurveda to prepare the formulations. Currently, the institute manufactures almost 500 classic and 150 proprietary supplements. Vaidyaratnam Shaddaranam Choornam
- Is 100% herbal
- Is made with the best quality ingredients
- Is not known to have adverse effects on the user
- Comes with a long shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture
Vaidyaratnam Shaddaranam Choornam should be consumed after consulting an Ayurvedic physician. Generally, the below steps are followed to have the decoction.
- Take the potent twice a day
- Have the decoction after meals
- Take half to one tablespoon of the powder per day
- Have this decoction along with lukewarm water
Vaidyaratnam Shaddaranam Choornam stays fresh and usable for long if the below tips are followed.
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.