Bitter Gourd Pickle / Kakarakaya Pickle by Vellanki Foods
Discover the intense flavours of Vellanki Foods' Bitter Gourd Pickle, a perfect balance of traditional Indian spices and pickle recipe sure to tantalize your taste buds. Delight your senses with the strong, unique flavour of this Andhra special Kakarakaya Pickle or Karela Pickle!
This bitter gourd pickle is a combination of exotic flavours. The bitterness of gourd is perfectly balanced with other spices. The bitterness of this vegetable is mellowed down in this pickle. This pickle is made from
- Bitter gourd
- Red chillies
- Mustard seeds
- Fenugreek seeds
- Edible vegetable oil
- Bitter gourd pickle is filled with goodness. Due to its bitter taste kids avoid bitter gourd. So make life easy by serving this nutritious vegetable in the form of pickles.
- Bitter gourd is filled with iron, magnesium, Vitamin C and potassium.
- Red chillies are filled with antioxidants, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin C. It can enable strong bones.
- Mustard seeds are rich in calcium, omega 3 fatty acids and iron. Mustard seeds are anti-inflammatory in nature and may even boost the appetite.
- The pickle is 100% vegetarian.
- It comes with a shelf life of 2 months.
- It is made with the best vegetables available in the market.
- It is devoid of preservatives.
- It is available in small, medium and large packets.
This bitter gourd pickle remains fresh and fine for a long time span by following the below tips.
- It is stored in an airtight container.
- Keep at a cool and dry place, away from extreme sunlight.
- Place the jar occasionally under the sun.