Scarlet Gourd Pickle / Dondakaya Pickle By Vellanki Foods
Scarlet gourd pickle or lauki ka achaar is a delectable pickle recipe. This special achaar is specially made at Andhra Pradesh. This pickle is a modern version of okra or bhindi achaar.
Available in 250gm – 2kg Pack
Dondakaya pickle can be served in all seasons as scarlet gourd is a coolant while the combination of ginger, green chillies and spices generates heat, thus creating a balance.
- Green chillies
- Mustard seeds
- Red chilli powder
- Edible mustard oil
- Scarlet gourd pieces
This pack of scarlet gourd pickle is made in the traditional homemade way. It is a perfect match with any Indian thali; roti, paratha, dosa, uttapam, pongal or rice. This pack of scarlet gourd pickle is
- Has a shelf life of 2 months.
- Made with farm-fresh scarlet gourd.
- 100% vegetarian and can be served during festivities.
- Available in 250gm, 500gm, 1kg & 2kg packs.
Ensure that this scarlet gourd pickle remains fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
- Store in an airtight glass jar.
- Refrigerate or store at a cool and dry place.
- Always scoop out the pickle with a spoon or dry hands.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.