Vaidyaratnam Dasamoolakaduthrayam Kashayam
Vaidyaratnam Dasamoolakaduthrayam Kashayam: 200 ml
Vaidyaratnam Dasamoolakaduthrayam Kashayam is a classic Ayurvedic formulation. It is generally used to get respite from respiratory issues.
Ideal for: Adults
Type: Herbal tonic
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 200ml in an air-sealed bottle
Vaidyaratnam Dasamoolakaduthrayam Kashayam is an all-natural supplement. It is made with
- Gokshura- Bindii
- Vrisha- Malabar Nut
- Brihati- Poison Berry
- Patala- Pointed Gourd
- Prishnaparni- Uraria Picta
- Shalaparni- Shal Leaf Bush
- Bilva- Japanese Bitter Orange
- Gambhari- Malay Beechwood
- Kantakari- Yellow Fruit Nightshade
- Agnimantha- Dusky Fire Brand Bark
- Katutraya- Combination of Ginger, Pepper and Long Pepper
Vaidyaratnam Oushdhalaya is an established name in the market of herbal products. The brand is known to follow Ayurveda to manufacture its wide range of pure and hygienic organic health supplements. Vaidyaratnam Dasamoolakaduthrayam Kashayam
- Is 100% herbal
- Is made with the best quality ingredients
- Is not known to have any side effects on the body
- Comes with a long shelf life of 24 months from the date of manufacture
Vaidyaratnam Dasamoolakaduthrayam Kashayam should be consumed after consulting a physician.
- Have 12-24ml of the tonic a day
- Add an equal amount of water to the tonic
- Drink the decoction before meals; preferably at 6 am and 6 pm
- Avoid tamarind and chilies when under this supplement course
- For best results, have a tablespoon of honey after drinking the supplement
Vaidyaratnam Dasamoolakaduthrayam Kashayam stays fresh and edible for long if the below tips are followed.
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
Note: May contain additional ingredients. The product description is for information purpose only and it is always better to consume/use products after reading the labels on the products or prescribed by the physician.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.