Vaidyaratnam Vilwadi leham
Vaidyaratnam Vilwadi Leham: 250 gm
Vaidyaratnam Vilwadi Leham is an Ayurvedic formulation. Leham is a medicated jam. This herbal decoction is traditionally used for stomach issues. It is named after its key ingredient, Vilwa or Bael root.
Type: Herbal supplement
Ideal for: Adults and children
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 250gm in an airtight bottle
Vaidyaratnam Vilwadi Leham is enriched with herbal goodness. The decoction is made with
- Nut grass
- Indian bael
- Long pepper
- Black pepper
- Indian rose chestnut
Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala was founded in 1941. This Ayurvedic institute follows Kerala Ayurveda and Ashtavaidya Tradition to manufacture its products. Vaidyaratnam is a family-owned business, located at Ollur, Kerala. Vaidyaratnam Vilwadi Leham
- Is 100% herbal
- Is made with the best quality ingredients
- Comes with a long shelf life of 3 years from the date of manufacture
- Once the bottle is unsealed, finish the content within 4-5 months of time
Vaidyaratnam Vilwadi Leham should be consumed after consulting an Ayurvedic physician. Generally, the below tips are followed to have the decoction.
- Have the decoction twice a day
- Take 5-10gm of the leham per day
- Should be given before or after meals
- Have the decoction along with honey, warm milk or water
Vaidyaratnam Vilwadi Leham stays fresh and usable for long if the below tips are followed.
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Keep in the provided airtight bottle
- Keep away from children
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
Note: May contain additional ingredients. The product description is for information purpose only and it is always better to consume/use products after reading the labels on the products or prescribed by the physician.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.